A Whole Lot More

These are my stories... A bit stupid, a bit deep, a bit funny and all real.

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Life in Sydney - Part 2

Hello everybody !
So here we go again...

I had a feeling today would be the day that I would sit down and write a long email to all of you. This is becouse of an interesting chat I had with a soulmate of mine from Chicago. A guy called Michael, which I met on a very strange flight from St Petersburg to Moscow, around a year ago. I promised Michael that I would try to connect to at least one person on the beach today and see what happens. I was heading there alone and was planning on reading a book and not really approaching anyone, if the situation wouldn't pop up by itself. It feels very awkward to approach anyone on the beach. I feel like somebody called Julio, except that I am not really tanned, don't own a gym card and don't own a pink pair of speedos. But hey, a promise is a promise, and I keep my promises.

So! I sit on the beach, reading my book, looking around for people that have their inner bluetooth open for reception. No one. As you probably already guessed, I was mainly looking for hot and sexy connectable women. Not that it was what we discussed with Michael... Then this long legged, silicone breasted, tanned, asian beauty walks by me, gives me a look and spreads her towel about 5 meters from where I am sitting. The first thing that jumps to my head is, that it has to be a man. Or was it ??? If she was, then one with an extremely good surgeon ! We echanged more looks from time to time and I felt hmmmmh... I think 'scared' might be the right word. What if I go to talk to her/him and we click and HeShe invites me to come to her place for a asian tea or something ??? Would I ever be ready to take the risk? NO FUCKIN WAY! At this point I really wished I had my laptop with me, so I could google "how to recognize a shemail". But I didn't.

After frying myself on the beach for some time and looking around for any other interesting people around me, I came to the conclusion that there couldn't really be anyone more interesting then this thing next to me. I meen, if she was a man in the past, then I am sure she has a lot of interesting stories and experiences. And if she wasn't, then she is just another girl, with a big mouth and wide shoulders. Around this time a seagull shat on my back. Someone told me that is a sign of good luck. Getting shat on, by a seagull is not my idea of luck, but anyhow! I went to wash my back and then headed towards HeShe, introduced myself and sat down next to her. I hoped her name would had been JAMES or CHAD or something like that, as it would have made things easier, but it wasn't. I can't remember her name, but it was something like Susan. Nothing super transvestity like Roxy or Cleo, which would had been a giveaway too. She did have a very firm handshake though.

So we went ahead with the usual 'where you from, what you do, why you are here, how long are you here for' and bla bla bla... She was from Bali, which did help the conversation flow, but there were no sparks and no real chemistry. There were a lot of signs saying that she was really a woman, which was a real pity. Women are much less interesting then HeShes. Poor girl, she must have people trying to figure out her gender all the time and never really interested in the lovely girl that is inside of her.

Well, I still don't know which one she is, but I am proud of myself of taking the step and talking to her. This story has no point really. Sorry for wasting your time :)

I will write you more stories soon. Especially ones that have a meaning. I am feeling much more comfortable here and learning lots about the city and the people that live in it. The adventure continues...


I love you and miss you all.
Oded

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free webpage counters